The famous Juhu Beach located in Mumbai, India. The beach surrounded by Arabian Sea, Vile Parle, Santacruz, Versova , Khar etc. Actually Juhu Beach is also famous for the most affluent city and home for many Bollywood Celebrities. Tourists visit here for peaceful atmosphere and Scenic beauty. It is also famous for its local delicious street food. Watching sunset in this place is most desire moment for all people. People came here to relax and enjoy after a long tedious day.
|Juhu Beach- Mumbai|
Best Time To Visit :
The best time to visit the place is from October to February. But avoid monsoon season to reach the place.
Timing : There not any particular time to reach the place.
Entry Fee: There are not any entry fee for any person.
Attractions of Juhu Beach :
Mumbai is the most commercial capital of India. It is the most attractive and uncountable tourist spot not only for Indians but also Foreigners. The main attractions are
- Juhu Beach: The suburb beach located in Mumbai is the most center of attraction of Mumbai. This beach is famous for not only tourist spot but also for shooting spot of Films. The most peaceful and uniform climate makes this beach more attractive for tourists.
- Hare Krishna Mandir : The famous Hare krishna or Iscon temple is located nearby this place.
- Gandhi Gram : Another a famous place mainly for kids. This place is better known for sports activities for children, like- Basketball, Football, Cricket etc.
- Street Foods : The beach is also famous for street foods. People came here in their weekends and enjoy the variety of Snacks, Pani Puri, Bhel Puri and Sev Puri.
- Celebrities Residents : Many famous Bollywood celebrities live here. For this cause this neach is well known as 'The Beverly Hills Of Bollywood'.
Hotels Near Juhu Beach :
- Hotel Bawa Continental Juhu
- Ramee Guestline Hotel Juhu
- Citizen Hotel Juhu
- Hotel Atlantic Juhu
- Hotel Juhu Plaza Juhu
- Hotel Beach Garden Juhu
- The Emerald Hotel & Service Apartments
- Sun-N-Sand Juhu
- Sea Side Hotel Juhu
How To Reach :
By Air: Mumbai is a busy and commercial city of India. For this cause this city is well connected with other major cities of India. The nearest airport is Chatrapati Shivaji International airport which is connected with not only with India but also connected with other cities of the World. It is very good for all tourist that, this airport is only 6 km away from Juhu Beach. You can easily hire a taxi to reach the Beach.
By Rail : Mumbai is well connected with other major cities of India by rail network. Nearest railway station is Ville Parle Station. This station has daily train service to other places of India.
By Road : Mumbai has a good road network with other cities of India. Public transport such as MTDC buses and private buses from many areas of the city are available. Dadar Bus Stand is only 15 km away from Juhu Beach.